Restoring the original golf course:
Converting the site to its original state based on historic maps and photos.
Renovating golf courses:
Upgrading the course with respect to the quality of the game, the standard of the game, course maintenance, drainage, construction materials. To this effect, an overall strategy is designed to establish which areas of the course are primarily to be improved. The respective construction work is then planned and carried out. In doing so, the client has the possibility to take and implement each measure deemed necessary individually.
Redesigning golf courses:
This primarily applies to courses which no longer conform to today’s architecture. We develop an overall concept, including requirement planning, financing plan and flowcharts, which considers remedying major shortcomings of the hole routings, the design of the greens and the underlying strategy of the course.
To ensure a smooth process for all renovation / redesign work (especially when with regard of club members) and an economic viability we offer the following services for redesigns:
- The creation of a planning for demand: this one considers the operational concept of the facility (Members course, Resort course, Championship course, Public course), the standard of nearby facilities as well as the prospective development for upcoming years.
- Creation of cost estimates
- Plan of design, plan of execution, details, etc.
- Specifications for tender
- Work flow – important regarding the play during construction
- Construction supervision