Golf courses are only complete once there are first-class practice areas. If club members and green fee players are to be offered the perfect golfing experience, attention must also be paid to the perfect planning of tee areas, practice greens and cabins.
Nowadays, short compact courses are full-fledged golf courses aimed at those who cannot spend much time. In addition, they supplement regular 18-hole courses as upscale practice areas, entry-level courses for beginners, or as courses for children and seniors.
- Needs assessment: Practice facilities to suit your type of golf course
- Master and detail planning
- Final inspection planning
- Construction and supervision
- Redesign and optimisation of older practice facilities